1. 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
The importance of this cannot really be overemphasized. With 60 days to explore Pitchmagic and decide for yourself whether it would be appropriate to help you create landing pages on Clickbank, I believe it’s sufficient to make informed decisions.
So take advantage of it
2. Great For Both Affiliates And Vendors
Pitchmagic is a landing page builder that is appropriate for both affiliate marketers and vendors.
Affiliate Marketers can find and locate hot selling products, and start selling them right away with the help of Pitchmagic’s drag and drop tool that can facilitate the process of creating a review.
Vendors on the hand can use this tool to sell their digital products such as eBook and subscription products.
3. The First Seven Days Is Only $1!
It gets way better.
You can get started with this tool for only $1, which gives you access to the platform for 7 days to take advantage of your free trial.
4. Support Feature Is Available
I’ve taken it as a habit to check out support once I see it’s available. The support platform is very easy to use, and only within seconds, you can be able to submit your ticket.
With regards to when they will respond, I can’t really tell. I’ve however submitted a support ticket before I started writing this review, and I’m waiting to see what happens.
5. Landing Pages Are Often Faster To Use To Create Products
Many people use landing pages today because it simply works.
There are many advantages of using a landing page software to promote your business online:
- No experience needed;
- No technical knowledge needed’
- It’s simple to use especially with a drag and drop builder;
- It’s relatively faster to get started with your affiliate marketing business
- No hosting would be required as your hosting will be taken care of by the company hosting your landing pages, in which case Pitchmagic;
- Landing pages convert way faster today especially if done professionally;
And so many good things about using a landing page to your online ventures.
It’s time to check out the cons of Pitchmaker. Make sure to take them seriously, because even though I recommend this product, I need you to understand that if you are not comfortable with the cons you are about to discover below, please don’t use Pitchmaker to create landing pages on Clickbank.
Either you go with any of the recommended alternatives included further down, depending on whether they meet your specific needs, or you use my top recommendation below for starting a profitable affiliate marketing business with a website at a far more affordable price.
BACK TO TOP