1.2✌How UserFeel Works✌
a. Getting Started With UserFeel
Here are the facts you need to know with regards to how UserFeel works when it comes to making money:
Being Qualified For The Test
This is the very first test you will take. Don’t worry you don’t need to pay to take this test. It’s UserFeel trying to select the best candidates that will do the job well for their clients.
The qualification test will enable UserFeel to verify the following:
- Your ability to carry out future tests with their respective clients’ sites;
- The proper functioning of your microphones;
- Your ability to speak out your thoughts throughout the testing process;
When all the above have been tested, you will receive your first rating with regards to:
- If you will get to do paid usability testing with UserFeel and
- How you will get to do these paid usability tests.
Performing The Test
- You will conduct usability tests on websites
- As already mentioned above, each test is worth $10
- Every test lasts anywhere between 10 and 20 minutes;
- You need a home computer or a smartphone to complete the test;
- If it’s a home computer, it should be either a Windows (Windows 7+) or Mac computer. Your computer also needs either a performant internal or external microphone;
- You would have to imagine a given scenario and perform certain tasks. A great example would be finding products on an online store and explaining the challenges you encounter throughout the process;
- The process can extend to check out but you would not be required to purchase;
- No need to provide your real identity while performing a test. It is recommended that all your credentials should be fake;
- Make sure to use the language of the test;
- You get paid after your test is approved, about 1 week after the test, through PayPal or Amazon gift cards.
Nature Of Every Test
Before you dive into any test and start taking it, you will be required to answer some screener questions to determine whether you can provide relevant information. For instance, a site selling baby strollers will need a tester who has small children. It’s only logical.
If you don’t have any small children, another tester will be notified.
It’s interesting to note here that none of your personal details are disclosed when taking the screener questions. Meaning your name and email address are kept confidential from the client. It’s however recommended that you provide honest answers to all the screener questions. I really don’t need to stress why here.
You should also note that when signing up as a tester with UserFeel, you would need to provide your real information since they would be the ones paying you. They assure you that they will not be sharing your information with third parties.
You can read more about how to be a good tester here.
BACK TO TOP